Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello

Try and spot the rabbit in this picture
Hello everyone and welcome to my website.  Let me start by saying don't be mislead by the name; I am not a rabbit, I am all dog. My human thinks it's amusing to call me Raisin Rabbit because I like to eat grass, dig holes, and run in a slightly hopping way sometimes.  Humans can be very silly.




Wrong


The other important thing to note is that I am a real bat detetective but I can't fly - I get asked this a lot.  Bats are the only mammals that can fly.  It is silly to think of dogs flying.





Strange little flying animal (at rest)
 This website is all about my adventures with bats, those strange little animals that fly about at night when most of us are asleep dreaming about chasing our friends and biting their ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment