Friday, May 6, 2011

International Raisin

Raisin Rabbit, Bat Detective at 6 months
I am six months old today and wondering if it's time for a hair cut now the warmer weather is here cos I do get a bit hot when I run around a lot.  Tomorrow I am going to see my mum and my brother in Drinkstone and will discuss it with them.

Just a tick
It's been a busy week: got my first tick (see pic, it looked like this but I gave my one to the vet for his bug collection), which didn't particularly bother me except it was hard to get off and we had to use pliers in the end.  And I also got a rabies jab so I can go abroad later in the year to look for mouse-eared bats and stuff.  Bats get ticks of the Argus and Ixodes genera, apparently. 
Greater mouse-eared bat - very rare in the UK

No comments:

Post a Comment